Menu of Accounting Services
Technician – Level 1
- Monthly financial statements
- Monthly bookkeeping/data entry of all transactions
- Monthly bank reconciliation(s)
- Monthly credit card reconciliation(s)
- Maintaining fixed asset schedule
- Monthly payroll tax deposit
- Sales tax returns
- Quarterly payroll reports
- Annual W-2’s and W-3’s
- Annual 1099’s and 1096’s
- Business tax returns
- Personal tax returns
- County property tax listing
- Annual tax planning session
- Unlimited client consultations
- Unlimited ad hoc phone consultations
- Assistance with insurance audits
- Drafting of replies to IRS/NCDR notices
- Assistance with annual business licenses
(This package does not include information technology support or technically detailed QuickBooks support. Those services may be provided for an additional charge.)
For this level of service, the monthly investment begins at $425 when paid by bank draft, $430 when paid by credit card pre-authorization, or $435 when not paid electronically.
Manager – Level 2
Management Accounting Package
- ...Includes all Services in the “Technician” level plus the following tools to help you get more control over your business.
- Preparation of an annual Profit Budget
- Provide Budget vs. Actual comparison financial statements
- Six-Month Budget Revision if necessary
- Annual Business Performance Review with our specialized financial analysis software to analyze key financial ratios compared to other companies in your industry.
- Profit Improvement Potential – Annual calculation of your potential to increase profits using the “Four Ways to Grow a Business” methodology
For this level of service, the monthly investment begins at $585 when paid by bank draft, $590 when paid by credit card pre-authorization, or $595 when not paid electronically.
Partner – Level 3
Management Advisory Package
- ...Includes all Services in the “Technician” and “Manager” levels plus more management information and proactive analysis to help you interpret your reports.
- Provide Review and Analysis of the budget vs. actual financial statements
- Annual Planning Day for owners and key managers to set goals and action plans for the coming year.
- Quarterly Planning Meeting to track progress on goals and to revise action plans.
- Identification of Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Monthly Target vs. Actual KPI review
For this level of service, the monthly investment begins at $885 when paid by bank draft, $890 when paid by credit card pre-authorization, or $895 when not paid electronically.