Mission & Standards
About our Firm
Our Mission is to honor God by creating value and peace of mind for each client—becoming a trusted business resource for clients’ professional accounting and consulting needs.
- You will always receive friendly and courteous service. You will be respected and not taken for granted.
- We will be honest and truthful with you at all times. Within the best of our ability, we will keep you informed and eliminate unpleasant surprises.
- We will do our best to honor our commitments to you absolutely. Therefore, we will not promise what we cannot deliver. If for any reason beyond our control, we cannot fulfill our obligations, we will inform you of the difficultly as early as possible.
- All communications (phone calls, emails, etc.) that require a response will be acknowledged by the next business day at the latest, sooner if possible.
- If you are ever not satisfied with the quality of the service we have provided, you will be entitled to a full refund at your request.
- Our services may not be least expensive on the market. They will, though, be the absolute best in quality and value.
- Your feedback is essential to our continued improvement. We welcome your suggestions, comments and ideas.